null Grants for Attraction of International Students
Grants for Attraction of International Students03 may 2017
The Vice-Rectorate for Coordination and Internationalization and the Vice-Rectorate for Training and Innovation from Campus Mare Nostrum (CMN) and the International University of the Sea (UNIMAR), announce the resolution for GRANTS FOR ATTRACTION OF INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS WHO STUDY IN FOREIGN UNIVERSITIES IN AREA OF INFLUENCE OF DURING THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2016/2017, which may be consulted at the following link:
Information to take into account:
- The deadline for application is until 19, May 2017.
- We remind you that the targets of the grants are: students who have achieved 60 credits in their first cycle education (degree or similar), master or doctorates students.
- The courses will take place in the months of June, July, September and October 2017 and they will have an average duration of 25 hrs (3 days) in the Region of Murcia (Spain).
- Different topics to choose from: Health Sciences, Arts, Social, Economic and Legal Sciences, Experimental and Environmental Sciences, Humanities and Technical.
- An appropriate level of Spanish (Minimum A2 required).
- The deadline to apply (Annex 1 filled in and other documents) is the 19 May 2017.
For any information or inquiry, the staff of the CMN offices are available to you at this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or at the telephone numbers: 868 88 80 40/868 88 93 12