Publicador de contenidos
null Fellowships for specialists on advanced research in biomedical imaging in Madrid
Fellowships for specialists on advanced research in biomedical imaging in Madrid12 may 2014
The Regional Ministry for Education of Comunidad de Madrid offers 10 fellowships for specialists on advanced research in biomedical imaging. This call is part of M + VISION, a program in collaboration of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) and co-funded by the Seventh Framework Programme of the European Union.
Initially, the fellowship lasts for 12 months that can be prolonged with a 24-month contract, provided that there is a host organisation (university, research centre, hospital or firm) based in Madrid that hires the researchers during the second and third year. Host organizations will have a co-financing of up to 57% for hiring the researchers.
The economic support consists of:
* Fellowship (first year): 43,000 € / year
* Employment contract (second and third year): € 65,000 / year (Employer cost, including social security charges)
* Research costs: 2.300 € / year
* Travel costs: 3.300 € / year
There are two types of fellowships depending on the type of mobility that they include:
* *Incoming modality*: the three years of fellowship take place in Spain.
* *Outgoing modality:* the first two years of fellowship take place in the United States and the third year in Spain.
*Who can apply for a fellowship?
* Researchers in possession of a doctoral degree or with at least four years of research experience FTE*
o That submit a research project idea
o That wish to develop their research project in a Spanish host organization
o That meet the mobility requirements for the selected fellowship modality:
* Incoming modality: at the time of the application, the applicant must not have resided or carried out his/her main activity (work, studies, etc.) in Spain for more than twelve months in the last three years immediately prior to the call deadline.
* Outgoing modality: at the time of the application the applicant must be resident in Spain and must not have resided or carried out his/her main activity (work, studies, etc.) in the United States for more than twelve months in the three years immediately prior to the call deadline.
Access to the full text of the call: http://w3.bocm.es/boletin/CM_Orden_BOCM/2014/04/21/BOCM-20140421-4.PDF
More information for candidates and host organizations: firstname.lastname@example.org