null NEW MARE NOSTRUM COURSES OF THE SEA UNIVERSITY: EURO-MEDITERRANEAN UNIVERSITY COURSES AND COURSES OF THE UNIVERISTY OF MURCIA AND THE UNIVERSITY OF CARTAGENA
NEW MARE NOSTRUM COURSES OF THE SEA UNIVERSITY: EURO-MEDITERRANEAN UNIVERSITY COURSES AND COURSES OF THE UNIVERISTY OF MURCIA AND THE UNIVERSITY OF CARTAGENA27 mar 2012
The Sea University (UNIMAR) has published its new offer of summer courses to take place from July to September 2012 in different headquarters in the Region (Alhama, Archena, Caravaca and Cartagena among others). This year, the UNIMAR programme includes some Campus Mare Nostrum proposals, namely, courses taught by the Euro Mediterranean University (EMUNI) and courses jointly organised by the University of Murcia and the Polytechnical University of Cartagena.
1. Cell therapy from the bench to the bedside and return. From 11 to 13 July.
2. Underwater Archaeology in the Mediterranean: present and future. From 10 to 12 September.
More information on: http://www.emuni.si/en/
COURSES CAMPUS MARE NOSTRUM
1. Mediterranean Know-How: The role of universities in the XXI century Mediterranean. Form 16 to 20 April.
2. Mediterranean Know-How: Mare Nostrum, Science, Sea and Sky. From 23 to 27 April.
3. Mediterranean Know-How: Sutainable Mediterranean. From 30 April to 4 May.
4. Mediterranean Know-How: Food and Health. From 7 to 10 May.
5. Mediterranean Know-How: Economy and Society in the Mediterranean. From 14 to 17 May.
More Information: www.campusmarenostrum.es/go/mkh2012
COURSES MARE NOSTRUM UNIVERSITY OF MRUCIA-POLYTECHNIC UNIVERSITY OF CARTAGENA
1. Course on the geological heritage: culture, tourisme and environment. From 2 to 5 July.
2. Introduction to renewable energies: energy for all, the culture of all. From 9 to 12 July.
3. Industrial heritage and tourism: potencials and proposals. From 9 to 11 July.
4. Biodiversity in the Iberian Southeast: a multidisciplinar approach. From 16 to 19 July.
More information: www.um.es/unimar