Internships throughout the year in the Parliamentary Assembly of the Mediterranean (PAM)20 nov 2023
The Parliamentary Assembly of the Mediterranean offers different traineeships within its Secretariat, at its International Research Centre located in the Republic of San Marino, in order to contribute to the vocational training of young citizens, to the understanding of the working of the Assembly and be fully integrated in the activities of a leading international organization.
PAM is currently open for internships starting from September 2023.
Furthermore, a dedicated team of interns will be also working on a joint PAM/UN project to draft a set of guidelines for parliamentarians aiming at protecting the Mediterranean Sea and preventing coastal erosion.
PAM traineeships have a duration of four to twelve months.
To be eligible candidates should:
- be aged 18+;
- hold a university level diploma(s) or be enrolled in a university;
- have a thorough knowledge of one of the official PAM languages (EN/FR/AR) and a very good knowledge of another language of the region.
How to apply
In order to apply your students need to follow these steps:
- Visit https://pam.int/en/internships
- Select the type of internship they are applying for (also attached);
- Complete the registration forms with their personal data (PAM Internship CV form & PAM internship information and conditions);
- Provide a cover note explaining the motivations for their application;
- Send their application to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
When to apply
Internships start normally in January, April, and September of each year. Candidates should indicate the period they are available (PAM may recruit interns during other months depending on need).
Please don’t hesitate to visit the website https://pam.int/en/internships for updated internships.