Publicador de contenidos
VI DOCTORAL STUDENTS CONFERENCE 2021 (ONLINE)23 Apr 2021
21th- 24th June 2021
The International Doctoral School of the UM (EIDUM), in conjunction with the International Doctoral School of the UPCT (EINDOC) and the Mare Nostrum Campus (CMN), organize the VI International Doctoral Conference 2021 on the 21st, 22nd, 23th and 24th of June 2021. This conference is aimed at doctoral students from the UM and UPCT as well as other Spanish or foreign universities which may be interested in participating. Some of the activities that will take place during the conference include plenary lectures, workshops and presentation of papers (oral communications) from different research areas.
As part of EIDUM doctoral academic program, the event has the following aims:
- To encourage PhD students to share their ideas and research experiences, promoting debate and communication among students and teachers.
- To discuss the current problems of PhD students in the different research areas.
- To disseminate research results to all PhD students, members of the university community, companies and society.
- To develop the students’ ability to present and disseminate research results from their doctoral theses.
- To promote PhD students’ creativity and research skills.
- To highlight the value of a PhD to enter the job market.
Registration is free of charge for PhD students from the University of Murcia (UM) and the Technical University of Cartagena (UPCT). The public price for students from other institutions is 30 euros.
Two different web links will be available soon on this website: one for registration, including useful information on deadlines, and another one to send proposals for communications (one presentation per doctoral student).
For students from EIDUM, attendance to more than half the sessions will be necessary to get the activity validated in the online application. For this purpose, an attendance control will be established in each online session. An attendance certificate will be generated for students from other institutions. Certificates for oral communications will be issued independently.