What is CMN?
Campus Mare Nostrum 37 /38 is the International Excellence Campus for Higher Education and Research of the University of Murcia (UM) and the University of Cartagena (UPCT). The campus is a joint effort of international organizations, research centres, technology parks, companies and the administration, which seeks to transform the Region of Murcia into a pole of international, high-quality education, science, business and culture in the Mediterranean area.
KEYS CAMPUS MARE NOSTRUM
- Research Souk 2012. 'Bridging gaps in the mediterranean research space'
- I Jornada sobre Nutrición, Cooperación Internacional y Desarrollo Sostenible
- Call for papers on the Arab Spring for the 1st Journal of Historical Sociology
- PRIMER PREMIO DE INVESTIGACIÓN DEL CENTRO DE INVESTIGACIÓN EN INTERVENCIÓN PSICOSOCIAL, ARTES Y ARTETERAPIA
- CMN Conferences about history and culture of Mediterranean cities