Vacantes Agosto 2016 - Profesores Extranjeros
Vacantes Agosto 2016 - Profesores Extranjeros18 فبر 2016
Senior Visiting Lecturer - Manufacturing or Mechanical Engineering
Tecnologico de Monterrey is a Mexican private non‐religious higher education institution with no political affiliation, founded in 1943. We promote in our students an entrepreneurial culture, humanistic values and an international perspective. We have 32 campuses throughout Mexico and various academic centers and liaison offices in North and Latin America, Europe and Asia.
Tecnologico de Monterrey seeks a Foreign Visiting Professor to teach courses within the Mechanical/Manufacturing department bringing cultural interaction that helps enrich the student’s experience. Strengthen our academic standards in these areas by linking their content to the industry.
Courses to teach:
- Automation of Manufacturing Systems
- Mechatronic Design
- Machine Design and Development
- Mechanism Analysis and Simulation
- Integrated Manufacturing Systems
- PhD in Manufacturing or Mechanical engineering; related or equivalent.
- Three years of relevant industry experience and/or experience in automation projects and Research.
- 4 years of current or previous college-level teaching experience as a full-time or adjunct professor
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts in a clear and logical manner.
- Fluency in English is required.
- The expected start date is in August 2016.
A competitive remuneration package will be offered (monthly salary, social security, medical insurance, savings fund, holiday bonus, vacation bonus, food coupons, and relocation help) in Mexican pesos.
This position is available in several locations of the country. HIRING TERMS: 1 year contract, and renewal for 1 additional year based on performance evaluations. We offer visa assistance.
Applicants are requested to submit their applications electronically in a single PDF file to email@example.com 1) Letter of interest in which you specify your teaching interests and 2) Curriculum vitae, must be included, (with the subject: Professor in Mechanics Engineering).
At Tec de Monterrey we work under a principle of equal opportunities and do not discriminate on the basis of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, health status, religious beliefs, political doctrine or disability.